-Spoke a lot of Spanish, including a whole conversation about Mulan y como nos gusta la voz de Donny Osmond.... pretty entertaining stuff, I tell ya!
-Listened to "Tocar Madera" in my Conversational Spanish class, a very spirited song (cancion) about various superstitions, since that happens to be this week's topic. Fun fact: In the Hispanic culture, Tuesday the 13th is the feared day!
-Went to Art Criticism and found out that I was the only one in the class who received an A on our formal analysis paper. That made me feel smart and loved.
-Rode up to 33rd and Indian Hills with Emily after class... which was probably in the area of 10 miles or so? It was a very nice ride and much easier this time with my raised seat.
-Started off season three of Roswell with a bang.... Sonic from my homegirl Tricia, m&m's and popcorn (I've got the magical microwave timing gift), and ROSWELL! BAH! So addicted right now.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Today, I: (to follow Tricia's suit)
Posted by lanes at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you.
I bet that was longer than 10 miles, don't ya think? You're smart and great and I can't wait until you've finished Roswell. :) -MR
Post a Comment