
My annual affair with Fall begins officially today! I could squeal over and over!
This time of year comes around, and even if just two weeks ago I was wanting more summer, I am definitely ready for a new season. I am always the happiest during Fall, something about it just makes me so giddy!
As you can tell, I often get excited over the next couple months, see post from a year ago.
I rode my bike to school today, my eyes burning from the coldness of the morning air but I didn't care because my old friend had come back to me again. I even pulled out the ole Lumberjacket today in honor of Fall's return and plan to wear it continuously throughout the season. Between my first and second class, I walked over to the Union and was thinking about getting coffee, but changed my mind and bought a hot chocolate instead. It was perfect!
Welcome, Autumn: "Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness, Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun..." **
**- From a John Keats collection of poetry book I acquired from the library book sale. Isn't that line delightful??
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Autumnal Musings
Posted by lanes at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
If this were a Facebook status, I could push "Like".
And I do like your entry!
Post a Comment