Tricia was doodling in church, which is not so uncommon, but upon this particular Sunday there was a guest speaker and we were not such fans of the message. What a great time to doodle then!
As Tricia sat beside me drawing an elaborate design, feigning the appearance of a cabbage, I requested that she add the head of a baby at the top. I was thinking it might look something like this:
As she planned out an idea of where the baby's head might appear out of the cabbage, she began to draw. I looked over and noticed the eyes were a bit close to its forehead, so she added more hair. It appears that the cabbage patch babe has turned into a jungle boy.
But I am not poking fun. This is my own church doodle of an unfinished strange gnome man:
Monday, March 1, 2010
I dedicate this post to Tricia
Posted by lanes at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hahahah! There's nothing like uninsightful speakers to make one draw garden creatures.
Post a Comment