Do you want to have a photo shoot in an orange grove... or do you want to have a wedding in an orange grove?
Also, strange that I'm drinking Constant Comment right now? And I was going to eat an orange, but decided that to do so while on my laptop would be bad news. We're SO on the same wavelength.
Hmm.... well now... perhaps either one, I suppose? I was just thinking a photo shoot. I am so wanting to have a goodly choreographed outdoor shoot!!! I long for it!
6 comments:
I love it lady!!!! Such a good idea.....and very cool pics don't you just love all those wedding blogs!!!
Do you want to have a photo shoot in an orange grove... or do you want to have a wedding in an orange grove?
Also, strange that I'm drinking Constant Comment right now? And I was going to eat an orange, but decided that to do so while on my laptop would be bad news. We're SO on the same wavelength.
Hmm.... well now... perhaps either one, I suppose? I was just thinking a photo shoot. I am so wanting to have a goodly choreographed outdoor shoot!!! I long for it!
And you shall have it!!! If I have anything to do with it............
Well, if you need me, I am available ;)
Que bueno!! ;)
Post a Comment