Friday, October 3, 2008

Why I love my hair straightener:

Pre (aka Wild Lion Mane) vs. Post Straightened:

After straightening the hair, it also magically adds makeup, a smile and the Lumberjacket, of course.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, I wish my flat iron would put on my makeup for me. I've been wasting valuable time!

Reagan said...

LOL - It also adds a dimple! What's funny is that I always thought flat ironing was such a vain thing to do (a long time ago) but it really does put a finishing touch on hair. This is what i realized after looking at pictures of my frizzy hair all throughout highschool and college. I just didn't/don't care enough i guess...

Ren said...

i've never really refered to my straightener as a "flat iron". makes it sound pretty old fashioned. ;) i like lions.

lanes said...

Haha! Yes, funny how that dimple just appears sometimes, huh??