Thursday, October 23, 2008

Elena has been tagged...

... By my good friend, Racquel on her blog. Here are the rules of this little game I'm supposed to play, but like her-- I will only follow a couple of them, because that's just how I ROLL! Also, you should check out my very first poll to your right >>>


1. I love dance movies, regardless if it has a poorly constructed plot and awful acting (i.e. Centerstage)-- I also recently saw Step Up and I do confess that I loved all the hip hop moves. Okay, I am going to take that hip hop dance class next semester!

2. From the age of four to six (?-- Help me out, Ren), I wore these black pants-- you know the ones with the stirrups?? I wore them about everyday, along with my favorite hair accessories-- red bow scrunchy, purple and teal headbands, etc. I started doing my own hair when I was four, and I used to pull it back so tightly that I began getting BALD spots on the sides of my head! Freaky!

3. I have the weirdest, horrific and most vivid dreams than anyone I have ever met. Mostly, they involve a strange animal or person chasing me and bent on killing me-- all while I try to do something to prevent it, but I cannot. On more than one occasion, I have woken up screaming, kicking the air or yelling, "HELP!" Possibly due to an overactive imagination, perhaps?

4. When I was in eighth grade, I had this huge hamster named Penny who took up half of her cage-- that's how obese she was. She occasionally got stuck in her tube and bit my friends. I grew tired of her shenannigans and sold Penny at our garage sale for $5, along with all of her belongings.

5. Now, I know probably a lot of you are cat fans, so if you are feel free to stop reading this one, because it might offend you. Cats make me want to throw up and die. I abhor these strange creatures. They are unsanitary (rolling around in their filthy litter boxes and then walking all over the kitchen counter tops?? No, thank you), selfish, smug and they don't ever come to you when you call for them. Oh yeah, plus I'm allergic-- so there's that small problem.

6. Sometimes I wish I were a guy just so that I could grow a beard. That would look a little funny on a woman, unless she had aspirations of joining a circus family.

7. I have a pretty high pain tolerance. My mom likes to tell this story of how when I was three years old, I shut the front door on one of my toes-- and the nail was hanging by a thread. But the amazing thing is that I didn't even cry-- I just stared at my loose toenail all curious-like and just pulled the thing off! But okay, if you shoot me in the arm, I'll probably cry.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the part about selling Penny. I mean, I already knew that story, but for some reason the retelling was even more satisfying.

Reagan said...

I love reading these types of things.

Ren said...

hahahahahahahahahaahhahhahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

(can't stop laughing! all these made me laugh OUTLOUD really loud! ;) ha!

Were we not just talking about those classy stirups the other nite? ! ;) You were probably 4, Strange child.

Tricia said...

Not gonna lie...

I bought teal stirrup-ed tights at Walmart two days ago!!!

lanes said...

Yeah, but those are tights-- very different. Plus I'm sure they're a little better quality than 90's fashion. ;)

Ren said...

id like to see these stir-ups Tric. :)