Here's a little factoid (Is that not the funnest word? Yes, I said funnest. But how do you distinguish between a fact versus a factoid?) about myself that you may not have known: I am a doodler. This comes in various forms, whether it's in class notes-- namely, Human Impact on the Environment--, my journal, sketchpad, etc. I love to trace lines, create interesting logos, or just sketch the infinite possiblities of the cosmos:
Sunday, September 21, 2008
El Hombre Del Cielo
Posted by lanes at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Teehee. Doodling is fun. I think it means your brain is under-stimulated and needs an outlet, so that you don't crack and start muttering or singing or something far, far worse. It's always fun when someone was gone and wants to see your notes...
what a fun factoid. :)
i guess i had never seen your doodles that close and personal. :)
Post a Comment