Just 5 more days until I meet Israel Sánchez in the airport!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Not counting today or Saturday...
Posted by lanes at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just 5 more days until I meet Israel Sánchez in the airport!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Posted by lanes at 1:46 PM
4 comments:
Wow. It must have taken quite a bit of pinky and middle finger effort to type all of those smiley faces. I guess when you're that excited and happy, it's worth it! I'm ready to meet this guy!!!! Sincerely.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;)
That will be the best day in my life!! I love you! God is just so amazing and beautiful!
And Tricia, this guy wants to meet you too! Sincerely.
I actually use my ring finger and middle finger for the :) sequence. But yes, definitely worth all the effort to produce the sideways smiley! :) :) :)
Um, I updated!!! Now it's your turn.
Post a Comment