I like to avoid big scenes, drama and any sort of conflict.
My nature is to be pretty non-confrontational, because I don't like hurting people's feelings and I don't enjoy saying no to people. While these can sometimes be positive traits, it often creates more problems than just being upfront with someone about a situation from the beginning.
However, lately I have had to deal with some situations that required confrontation and blunt honesty, in Peru and even since I've been home several times. I feel more empowered!
As we all know, Pam went on to deal with her own confrontational issues beginning in season three, and changed her ways.
"I have decided that I'm going to be more honest. I'm going to tell people what I want. Directly. So, look out world, cause ol' Pammy is getting what she wants. And, don't call me Pammy."
Look out world, cause ol' Laney is getting what she wants!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
I am Pam Beesley
Posted by lanes at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love this post.
just thought you should know.
go for it, pal!
:)
Post a Comment