Sunday, November 29, 2009

Love so amazing, so divine
Demands my soul, my life, my all...


Sometimes all I can think about is how much this hurts and how I'll ever get through this. It seems impossible, but I know the Lord is the strength of my heart forever. My sacrifices are nothing when I think about Christ giving His life for me and for the whole world.

1 comments:

Israel Sanchez said...

The Lord is your strength. He is with you. He loves you.

Now that you mentioned sacrifice. These past couple of days I have been really meditating on Christ's suffering. I've read those many times before, but never really stopped to meditate on them.

Verses like, "Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands." - Matthew 26:67

And, "And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.

And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him." - Matthew 27:30-31

Then, of course, the painful cross. He went through all that for me. He went through all that for you. It's just crazy.