Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The final version of my Spring schedule

1. Early Modern Art
2. English Literature II
3. Kansas History
4. Shakespeare (Yes, I get to take the 300 level version now!)

Soooooo, I'm really excited about this schedule, and it means I don't have class on Monday's and Friday's. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man!! So super excited about it!!

Also, I colored my hair last night. Dark!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

As a homeschooler, I studied Kansas History about a bazillion times. Therefore, I am feeling sorry for you.

Not TOO sorry though, since you have classes only three days a week. :)

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great, as does your schedule! -anonymous (I'll give you a hint, it's someone you eat macaroni and cheese with a lot)

Tricia said...

So many humanities!! It must be nice. And that's great that you only have class 3 days a week! That's more days of no class than days of class per week...

Love, Trish Lagae

lanes said...

hello, mac and cheese friend! thank you.

humanities is all I take now a days. it's kind of nice though.

lanes said...

and p.s. this means I can visit you at work again, RaeRae!