Thursday, September 3, 2009

School stress

I miss the carefree days of Summer when all I had to worry about was what bike route I was going to take! This semester is going to be super intense.... I've got four papers to write for my Short Story class and three essay exams, three intense papers for Art Criticism, one huge research paper for Art of Africa, a couple papers for Spanish Grammar Review-- along with keeping a weekly diary in Spanish, and one other paper for my Peru class. And that doesn't even include my tests, oral exams and other projects!

I think what it really comes down to is becoming better organized. I need to take advantage of my time at the museum, and use that time to only work on school stuff. Even though my schedule seems pretty busy, I've got to use the free time I do have to work ahead on things and not procrastinate! This is my last Fall semester.... I've got to remember that I'm nearing the end and can't give up now!

0 comments: