Friday, June 26, 2009

On possible agenda for this morning:

1. Going to Lowe's/Home Depot to look at paint samples.  I would love to start painting and reorganizing my bedroom and the living room down here next week!  It's very laughable how I've been using a storage box as my night stand for the last few months... sad!  hahaha


2. Bike ride/ trip to the gym

3. Stocking a couple supply closets at the church... should take maybe half an hour or less?  :)

4. Letter writing

5. Creating a book list/library

6. Other stuff that's unknowable.... 

..... I better get started!  I leave you with this scary photo of myself that Rachel Mills captured at one of our Kalos picnics.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

sexay.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your blog, and good for you on your A in stats! (from a statistican)

Anonymous said...

That picture is awesome! Thank you Rachel! -MJPR <--That looks wierd.

Ren said...

oh man, that look is just....hey i think you can use any type of furniture as a nitestand. any updates on the storage box since you wrote this?