Currently listening to: Not the Same, Ben Folds acapella style
Well, I am no longer jobless! (I'm not even sure why I'm writing about this, since most of the people reading this probably already know... oh well)... I started working back at church last week, and will start at the museum again possibly this weekend. I feel so blessed to be getting some hours this summer, after I thought it to be impossible! God is so faithful.
I had a pretty relaxing weekend... lots of bike riding around town (even started riding my bike to work), celebrating B. Bills' birth with some good people, editing wedding photos, Bible study, working at the church, etc.
I'm in the mood for an adventure, but have no new adventure spots. Anyone up for a little scouting with me?
My class is half over, just two more weeks! I can hardly believe how fast it's going by... I'm so ready to be done with math classes forever and ever. Now that will be a CELEBRATION! ;) (check my facebook statuses if you don't understand...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment