Remember those days when I used to blog everyday? Man, that was crazy! I miss blogging like that, because it's such a good outlet for my inspirations, thoughts, weird stories, and everyday observations of life. So... this week I'm going to try blogging everyday, even if it's something just really boring or just two lines. For this entry, I will merely tell you of today's happenings:
A.M.:
7:25-- Wake up, get ready for the day. Peanut butter toast for breakfast... and a chocolate-covered cherry.
8:53-- Parked my car near Stoffer, and on a whim decided that I really didn't want to attend my only class of the day.
8:55-- Left campus a couple minutes later, after debating whether this was a good idea. Worked it out in my head because I knew we would have an easy day in Spanish and felt it would be alright to miss.
9:02-- Arrive at bank, and remember that it's a holiday, so they are closed. Decide to deposit two paychecks tomorrow.
9:10-- Arrive at Lifeway, seriously considering which Bible to buy for about twenty minutes before choosing a Thinline ESV... classic Elena choice. Chat with Melissa Sabes for about fifteen minutes (she works there).
10:10-- Meet Tricia at her house, exchange valentines, sit on her bed and chat and giggle.
11:40-- Order Sonic, get extra Diet Coke for Rachel Mills.
11:57-- Arrive at Kalos, have lunch with Rachel in her office. Knock drink off desk after spinning in swirly chair. Giggle. Talk about bad Macbeth remakes with Kristen. Wave to Jenna through the glass.
P.M.:
1:07-- Leave Kalos, head to Hobby Lobby to pick out foam board for Photo project for Digital Art Media.
And now here I sit, typing up my daily activities, by the hour (ish). There you have it.
Monday, February 16, 2009
A day in the life of an Elena
Posted by lanes at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I sincerely hope that your discussion of bad Macbeth remakes did not include Scotland, PA, the greatest modern adaptation of Macbeth ever made.
Seriously, the music alone makes this film worth the price of admission. Or at least the price of queuing it up on Netflix...
LB: We did discuss Scotland, PA-- but we came to the conclusion that the worst one ever made includes futurama music, 80's costumes, raybans, and prancing around the ruins of some strange city-type.
2:07 - Miss Rachel terribly.
And then...
3:07-- Miss Rachel even more.
3:31-- Miss Rachel even more than the last time.
oh i do miss reading those almost-moment-by-moment updates! :) Peanut butter toast just sounds sooo good!!
So how did the whole spill-drink thing work out? Sounds like a fulfilling day! I was just waiting to see where Matt was going to fit in! ;)
Post a Comment