This sounds crazy, maybe even ludicrous, some might say, but (wow, three commas in one sentence... is that acceptable?) I really look forward to my Monday day of classes. This is due to the fact that my first and only class starts at 9 and is over by 10. And then I have the rest of the day to do whatever and I don't even work on Mondays either.... what should happen is me making good use of that time and getting ahead in other classes.
I'm looking forward to the beginning of a new week. It always seems so fresh with possibilities. The Lord is totally amazing, and I'm completely in love with Him... His mercies are new everyday-- what a phenomenal thought! His love never fades.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Case of the un-Mondays
Posted by lanes at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Not to mention we have a lunch date! :)
Looks like you're back on daily blogging. I enjoy
reading your thoughts- your written thoughts, that is.. Love, RA (a.k.a. -M...)
Rachel-- Exactly! Our love our new little Monday tradition!
R.A.-- Here's something to ponder: Can thoughts only be written?
Thoughts can be expressed verbally. Perhaps in the
mind of the thinker they can be visualized. What
are your thoughts about this matter? ~RA
Post a Comment