Thursday, November 20, 2008

And the night has finally arrived...


For Twilight fans!

I will be attending the midnight premiere tonight with several other crazed fans like myself. We're getting there early because I'm sure the place will be packed out with a large clan of tween Edwardites!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Mmm...I do hope that will be worth the $8.50 you spend...

Also, isn't the person who plays Edward supposed to be...you know...at least minimally attractive? Because I'm just not seein' it.

lanes said...

Maybe because you're MARRIED, you're just not seein it!

Plus, it's Cedric Diggory!

Also, this whole thing is about the EXPERIENCE, and while I'm sure not all of my expectations will be met, I'm excited anyway!

Rachel said...

Whoa, wait. You really think that guy is hot? Because most people I've talked to that love that book think he was a poor choice.

lanes said...

Heck yes! And who all do you know who likes Twilight?

lanes said...

And I'm actually more disappointed in Kristen Stewart as Bella, because I think she's a terrible actor.