I didn't blog yesterday, which ends my continuous daily blogging streak since Friday, September 26th. Nothing big to report, but I'll tell you little snippets of my week:
1. I got an antibiotic for my mutated sickness that has turned into a sinus infection. Woot!
2. Spanish class is killing me. Why did I decide to take this class again?
3. I had to buy a $50 online program to kill the virus that has infected my computer and I was scared silly because all of my Maine and Colorado pictures only exist in the files on my computer. But, crisis averted, and my computer is well again and I'm gradually taking off pictures and storing them on CD's.
4. I led Bible study on Monday night and I was spiritually fed by the amazing girls who go each week. This Bible study is a huge blessing this semester!
5. I stayed up all night on Tuesday to get my paper and presentation ready for class on Wednesday. I did get to sleep for a few hours, but three cups of coffee, a bad morning and a mental breakdown later, I was not feeling so great. However, my presentation did go smoothly.
6. I got an A+ on the Renaissance Art test I took on Tuesday. Score!! Does that constitute bragging rights?
Friday, October 10, 2008
TGIF... anyone remember that amazing ABC lineup?
Posted by lanes at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your week sounds fantastic!!!!!
i LOVED TGIF....the best part of Fridays...(besides the oncoming weekend)
ouu, that mental breakdown doesn't sound good. id like to hear more about that please. love you.
Mel, I soooo loved TGIF-- all the greatest shows!!
Ren, just a bad day due to serious lack of sleep = emotional stress. :) I feel much better about things now.
Post a Comment