Saturday, October 18, 2008

My new favorite accessory


Tricia gave me this little camera pin that a classmate of hers handmade. I think it's fantastic! Maybe I should wear it at my very first paid photography job in December??

7 comments:

Tricia said...

SOOOOOOOOO glad you really do like it!

What you don't know is that there's a small pin camera in it, so that I know where you are, at all times... muahahaha!

Dang it, now you know.

Ren said...

wow, Tric, that is so cute! Very fitting for her.

Btw, I recognize that shirt...lol

Tricia said...

Hahaha CAUGHT!

lanes said...

Dang it!

I was uh, just uh, making sure it was being put to good use-- you know, you don't want moths eating your clothes hanging in the closet when you come back home!

Kezia said...

That is totally a really cute pin!!

Reagan said...

That's a cute pin - what's the job you're doing in december?

lanes said...

Tricia has good taste in picking it out for me!

I'm photographing a wedding reception-- the actual ceremony is taking place at the courthouse, so they'd like me to take pics at the reception held somewhere else.