I had an egg sandwich with blueberry jam for breakfast this morning... er, afternoon, I mean. And then I also had some crisp round blueberries all by themselves on a plate. I think blueberries are the most magical fruit!
Wouldn't that be weird if you just didn't know what the word blue meant? How could you explain it to someone?
Other words with "blue" in them:
1. bluejay or bluebird
2. blue moon
3. blue ribbon
4. the blues
5. bluefish
6. blue streak
7. code blue
It actually is a strange-looking word the more you look at it! Like you can look at it over and over, and suddenly it seems like a different language. And then you must look at it all over again with fresh eyes.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Today I feel like the color blue
Posted by lanes at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i actually had some blueberries today, too! mine came in homemade smoothie form as well as by themselves on a plate. i was looking over other posts of yours and found that we have a lot in common, i too, have an addictive personality; i now consider myself a fan of your blog.
Oh, girl. I like you.
For whatever reason, I don't think I really like blueberries or blueberry-flavored things.
La petite, good to meet you!
Rachel, I like you, too!
Joy, what a travesty! Oh, well, I suppose there are some other wonderfully tasty fruits out there, too. ;)
Post a Comment