Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Renae Ann


Happy Birthday, Ren!!

She's been my sister and one of my best friends for the last 21 years. I like to think I color her world. ;) When my mom brought me home from the hospital when I was born, Renae looks at me and says, "I wike Ewayna!" *giggles*

Sisters are such wonderful blessings. And I've got two of them! It's amazing because it's like having someone around who knows you so completely and being with them just reminds you of childhood.

Some words that describe Renae: thoughtful, helpful, caring, generous, kind, compassionate, creative, servant, giving, practical, adventurous, courageous, giggly, silly, analytical, NURTURER. :)

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Really, you girls make me long for a sister! I hope you spent the day celebrating with her. I know how much she values you Wengers, and I can imagine she wanted you to all be with her on her special day. (How much like my Gramma do I sound? Oh well)

Reagan said...

Those words describe her to a T!

Anonymous said...

:) Isn't having sisters great? I have two wonderful sisters, and a sister-in-law that is like a sister to me, and I don't know what I would do without them!!

lanes said...

Sisters ARE great! I think really close friends feel like sisters, too. :)

Ren said...

"hurdy gurdy durdy durdy"..... ;) love you

Ren said...

here is another